Jordan Journal of Biological Sciences
The Jordanian Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research in corporation with the Hashemite University publish a new high-quality journal devoted to
Jordan Journal of Biological Sciences
The Editorial Board is very committed to build the Journal as one of the leading international journals in biological sciences in the next few years. With the support of the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research and Jordanian Universities, it is expected that a heavy resource to be channeled into the Journal to establish its international reputation. The first issue of the journal appears in early 2008 with four issues per year.
Aims and Scope
Jordan Journal of Biological Sciences (JJBS) aims to provide a forum for a broad blend of scientific and technical papers to reflect the evolving needs of the biological sciences. Mainly welcome are contributions dealing with cell biology, genomics, microbiology, immunology, molecular biology, biochemistry, embryology, immunogenetics, cell and tissue culture, molecular ecology, genetic engineering and biological engineering, bioremediation and biodegradation, bioinformatics, biotechnology regulations, gene therapy, organismal biology, microbial and environmental biotechnology, marine sciences. The JJBS welcomes the submission of manuscript that meets the general criteria of significance and academic excellence. All articles published in JJBS are peer-reviewed.
Dr. Tahtamouni Lubna H. Hashemite University
The International Advisory Board
· Prof. Abdel-Hafez, Sami K., Department of Biological Sciences, Yarmouk University, Jordan
· Prof. Abdul-Haque, Allah Hafiz, National Institute for Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering, Pakistan
· Prof. Abuharfeil, Nizar M., Department of Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering, Jordan University of science and Technology, Jordan
Hasan Ahmad, Marine Science Station,
· Prof. Amr,Zuhair , Department of Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering, Jordan University of science and Technology, Jordan
· Prof. Bamburg, James, Colorado State University, U.S.A.
· Prof. El Makawy, Aida, I, National Research Center , Giza, Egypt
· Prof. Garrick, Michael D, State University of New York at Buffalo, U.S.A.
· Prof. Ghannoum, Mahmoud A., University Hospital of Cleveland and Case Western Reserve University, U.S.A.
· Prof. Gurib-Fakim, Ameenah F, Center for Phytotherapy and Research,Ebene,Mauritius.
· Prof. Hamad, Mawieh, Department of Medical Lab Sciences, College of Health Sciences, University of Sharjah, U.A,E
· Prof. Hanawalt ,Philip C,Department of Biological Sciences, Stanford University Stanford , U.S.A.
· Prof. Hassanali, Ahmed , Kenyatta University, Nairobi,Kenya
· Prof. Hunaiti, Abdelrahim A., Department of Biological Sciences, University of Jordan. Jordan
· Prof. Ismail,Naim, Department of Biology and Biotechnology, The Hashemite University, Jordan
· Prof. Kaviraj, Anilava , India University of Kalyani,Kenya
· Prof. Kilbane, John J., Program Manager and Sr. Petroleum Microbiologist, Intertek, Houston, Texas, U.S.A.
· Prof. Matar, Ghassan M, American University of Beirut, Lebanon
· Prof. Martens, Jochen, Institute Fur Zoologie, Germany
· Prof. Nasher, Abdul Karim , Sanna' University, Yemen
· Prof. Na'was,Tarek E, Department of Natural Sciences, School of Arts and Sciences, Lebanese American University,Lebanon
· Prof. Qoronfleh,Mohammad Walid, Director of Biotechnology Biomedical Research Institute .Qatar
· Prof. Sadiq, May Fouad George, Department of Biological Sciences Yarmouk University, Jordan
· Prof. Schatten, Gerald, Director Pittsburgh Development Center Director, Division of Developmental & Regenerative Medicine Professor of Ob-Gyn-Repro Sci & Cell Biology & of Bioengineering; UP Cancer Institute; University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine,U.S.A.
· Prof. Shakhanbeh, Jumah Mutie, Department of Biological Sciences, Mutah University ,Jordan
· Prof. Stanway, Glyn , University of Essex, England
· Prof. Tamimi,Samih Mohammad, Department of Biological Sciences, University of Jordan, Jordan
· Prof. Waitzbauer, Wolfgang, University of Vienna, Austria
· Prof. Wan Yusoff, Wan Mohtar,University Kebangsaan Malaysia, Malaysia